Early in Natasha’s career, she won international hairdresser of the year. This allowed a 6-month stint in London with the Tony and Guy artistic team. This moment was monumental in broadening her vision of the hair and fashion industry. Being exposed to such creativity, masterful artistry and forward thinking, laid the groundwork to her very successful career. Over the years she learnt how to execute artistic impression, run a business, build a community and has created a very strong work ethic along the way. These experiences have fueled her many years as a celebrity hair and makeup artist.
Natasha has been quoted as saying “It is such a gift and education to work so intimately with such talented artists. I am grateful everyday to be in a creative industry that celebrates diversity and authenticity.”
1. What's your favorite color?
3. The best piece of advice you've ever been given?
Pay your bills in full
4. How would you describe your style?
5. What has been your most embarrassing moment ever?
Too many to count
6. What's your favorite food?
French fries. But spanakopita is a close second.
7. What's your favorite way to move?
8. What's your guilty pleasure?
9. What’s one piece of advice you can give about work ethic?
Don’t complain. Just do it and be patient.
10. Your most memorable night out?
My 40th birthday
11. What is your idea of a perfect date?
Being with a gentleman
12. What is your favorite thing about Star Individuality?
Hearing about Austiage’s vision
13. What’s your favorite movie?
14. If your friends had to describe you in one word what would they describe to you with?
15. Blondes or Brunets?
16. What does Star Individuality mean to you?
Hopefully an opportunity to teach and learn
17. Who's your favorite actor?
18. Makeup or No makeup?
19. What's one piece of advice that you would give to your middle school self? & a piece of advice that you would give to all middle schoolers?
You got this girl
Learn what you gut is and then trust it
20. Who is on your speed dial?
Mom of course
21. What song comes on your shuffle?
Embarrassingly Christmas music
22.What’s your favorite piece of art?
I love photography
23. Flats or heels?
24. Favorite singer/artist?
To much talent to say
25. Do you have any pets?
Yes, an amazing rescue dog Ella. I would have a farm of animals in my apt if I could
26. Last thing you shopped for online?
Matching bracelets for my girlfriends for our girls trip
27. What’s your go-to snack?
Potato chips. YUM
28. What’s your favorite TV show?
29. Who’s your role model?
30. Who is your best friend?
My amazing boyfriend
31. How would you describe your life?
32. Three things everyone should have in their life?
Calm. Laughter. Animals.
33. What do you want your legacy to be?
My tombstone will say “She got shit done!”